- alertness and confidence to seize opportunities
- intelligence to grasp complex concepts
- motivation to learn in a team-oriented environment
- skills to communicate fluently and effectively
- integrity to maintain high ethical standards in business
- openness to appreciate a multicultural atmosphere
- quality of leadership that earns respect from colleagues
- drive and energy to compete and succeed
- Application form including 4 essays
- Two letters of reference (using the referee template in the application form)
- A GMAT or GRE score report indicating a strong result
- An original TOEFL or IELTS score report indicating a strong result (if needed)
- Certified copies of diplomas and academic transcripts demonstrating excellent results, certified by the issuing school
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae outlining at least three years of professional work experience
For detailed information about the GMAT or GRE test and language testing, please visit here.
If you do not meet the testing entry requirements for the International MBA, Nyenrode offers a Pre-MBA program for students with a low GMAT and IELTS score. The program lasts from 6 months to a year, depending on your level. Please visit here for more information.
We are now accepting applications for our International MBA starting October 2013. As our International MBA class size is kept to a small number, we strongly recommend that you apply as early as possible.
The deadlines for the MBA program starting in October 2013 are
- July 15, 2013 - Application deadline for Non-EU citizens
- August 1, 2013 - Application deadline for EU citizens
Step 2: Complete and submit the application package
Step 3: Complete admissions interview
Step 4: Admission to the program
Step 5: Confirm your participation